Books, Movies, Music & GamesClothing & AccessoriesComputers & OfficeElectronicsGrocery, Health & BeautyHome & GardenSports, Fitness & OutdoorsToys, Kids & Baby
 

EzyDog Chest Plate Dog Harness with Car Seatbelt Attachment Blue Large (49-84cm Girth)


 
EzyDog Chest Plate Dog Harness with Car Seatbelt Attachment Blue Large (49-84cm Girth)
 
The EzyDog Chest Plate Harness is made with EVA foam chest support, that will mould to the shape of your dog's body and will absorb impact and vibration. Giving your dog a more a supportive and comfortable fit. In addition, the chest plate harness distributes load evenly across the dog's chest rather than the throat, adding to the comfort when wearing this harness.

 

It is quick and easy to fit and adjust, and is made from quick drying fabrics. Reflective webbing makes for safer night time walking and it comes with a seat belt attachment. There for it can double as both a seat belt restraint as well as a walking harness, dual function in the one harness!.

 

 

EzyDog Chest Plate Dog Harness with Car Seatbelt Attachment Blue Large (49-84cm Girth) - Buy the Product Now
*Terms & Conditions May Apply


More products from Pet Stock



Read More > Vets All Natural Health Booster Powder   250gm
Vets All Natural Health Booster Powder 250gm
Vets All Natural Health Booster Powder is a completely natural multivitamin for your pet. It provides essential vitamins, minerals, trace elements and antioxidants that may be lacking in your pets diet. It is particularly beneficial for young growing animals, older pets or pets recovering from illness or surgery.

 

It ...
Read More > Drinkwell Big Dog Pet Fountain - 8.5 litres
Drinkwell Big Dog Pet Fountain - 8.5 litres
Drinkwell Big Dog Pet Fountain - 8.5 litres.
Read More > DGG Pink & Grey Argyle Dog Jumper Large (47cm)
DGG Pink & Grey Argyle Dog Jumper Large (47cm)
This range of knitwear will ensure your buddy is warm and looking great! A snug fit with loads of stretch, your buddy will be cosy all winter..
Read More > PetLife  Airtech Mattress Small - Charcoal
PetLife Airtech Mattress Small - Charcoal
The PetLife Airtech Matress features a brand new design, specially created to ensure your pet gets the best quality sleep possible. Constructed from 40% airfibre, a lightweight and breathable material that regulates your dog or cat's body temperature for deeper and more restful sleep. The remaining 60% is high ...
Read More > Petlife Halti Non Pull Dog Harness  Small
Petlife Halti Non Pull Dog Harness Small
The Petlife Halti Harness is designed to stop pulling and calm overly boisterous dogs. By attaching your lead to the front of the harness you are controlling your dog by the chest and shoulders, giving you control and the bility to direct movement with ease. This harness has added ...
Rivers